|Taxi Coop Beauport
|Taxi Coop Charlesbourg
|Taxi Coop Québec
|Taxi Coop Sainte-Foy–Sillery
Taxi Coop Val Bélair
Taxi rates from the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB)
From the YQB terminal to downtown Québec City or From downtown Québec City to YQB (Trip A)
DAY PRICE: $41.40
NIGHT PRICE (between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m.): $47.60
The boundaries of downtown Québec City area as follows:
- In the west: autoroute Laurentienne; rue Saint-Anselme up to rue des Commissaires; rue des Commissaires; boulevard Langelier; côte De Salaberry; avenue De Salaberry and its extension to the Saint Lawrence River.
- In the east: avenue D’Estimauville and its extension to the Saint Lawrence River.
- In the south: the Saint Lawrence River.
- In the north: autoroute Félix-Leclerc.
Houses and buildings on either side of bordering streets are part of the Québec City downtown area.
From YQB to the outskirts (Sainte-Foy area) (Trip B)
DAY PRICE: $18.15
NIGHT PRICE (between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m.): $20.85
Sainte-Foy area is defined as follows:
- In the west: route Jean-Gauvin; boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel; rue des Champs-Élysées and their extensions between boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel and autoroute Charest.
- In the east: autoroute Henri IV.
- In the south: autoroute Charest.
- In the north: rang Sainte-Anne; route de l’Aéroport; avenue Sainte-Geneviève.
Houses and buildings on either side of bordering streets are part of the Sainte-Foy area.
Prices for all other trips are subject to a taximeter.
NOTE: Rates are subject to change without notice.
To find a limousine or other means of transportation, please go to the information counter located inside the terminal near the international arrivals area and the check-in counters. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you. You may also contact any of the following companies for information on rates in effect or to make a reservation before you arrive at YQB:
D2S Limousine inc.
Groupe Limousine A-1
Groupe Limo Québec