The parking area of Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB) is located directly in front of the terminal.
Rates and Prepayment
Click here to find out more about our car parks, our rates and to prepay. Enjoy outdoor parking from only $70 for 7 days and save big by prepaying for access to the multi-level car park!
Persons with Reduced Mobility
A number of parking spaces near the multi-level parking and outdoor parking entrances are reserved for persons with reduced mobility.
4 charging stations available at level 1 of the multi-level parking lot. The charging rate is $1.00 per hour.
- The station will bill for the entire time the vehicle has been connected to it. Billing does not stop when the charge is complete.
- In addition to the charge for using the charging stations, there is also a charge for using the multi-level parking lot. The cost of parking is billed upon exit.
- Any vehicle parked at the station not using the service will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- You must be a VERnetwork member in order to use the charging stations.
- Charging stations are not long-term parking spaces.
Visa / MasterCard / American Express / Debit
Cash is NOT accepted.
How it Works?
If you don't prepay your parking, take a ticket at the entrance kiosk. Keep this ticket as you will need it to exit the car park. Do not leave this ticket in the sun or heat.
When you leave:
- If you have prepaid: take your vehicle to the exit kiosks. Place the same QR code you used to enter under the reader at the exit kiosk. If applicable, the kiosk will calculate the amount due for the excess time. You will pay directly at the exit kiosk. Once the transaction is complete, the exit gate will open and you can leave the parking lot. Cash is NOT accepted.
- If you have NOT prepaid: present the ticket you picked up at the entrance kiosk to one of the payment terminals located at the exit of the terminal or in the multi-level car park. Once paid, the same ticket will allow you to exit the car park. Cash is NOT accepted.
Dropping Off or Picking Up Someone?
Please click here.
Consult our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.