Our parking lots are currently very busy. IF our prepayment system indicates that our lots are full following your search, please choose one of the options below:
- In both of our parking lots, we have a few additional parking spaces that are not available for prepayment. To maximize your chances of getting one, arrive early. These remaining spaces can NOT be reserved.
- Use alternative transportation: taxi, limousine service, public transportation, ride sharing (e.g. Uber), etc.
- Ask a friend or family member to drop you off in front of the terminal and to use our CellPARQ when you return
Rates and Prepayment
The parking area of Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB) is located directly in front of the terminal.
Low Cost Outdoor Parking
Take advantage of our affordable outdoor parking. Prepay will allow you to park your vehicle from only $79 for 8 days. The number of spaces available for prepayment is limited.
Book now! Prepay my parking
A Multi-Level Parking Just Steps Away From The Terminal
Our five-level parking leads directly to the terminal building via a covered walkway. This is the closest parking lot to the terminal. Although it is multi-level, it is not an indoor parking lot. Prepay to save money. The number of spaces available for prepayment is limited.
Book now! Prepay my parking
Cancel Or Modify At No Charge
A change in your travel plans? You can cancel or modify your transaction up to 2 hours before your arrival.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and debit cards are accepted on site.
Cash is NOT accepted.
How It Works?
If you don't prepay your parking, take a ticket at the entrance kiosk. Keep this ticket as you will need it to exit the car park. Do not leave this ticket in the sun or heat.
When you leave:
- If you have prepaid: take your vehicle to the exit kiosks. Place the same QR code you used to enter under the reader at the exit kiosk. If applicable, the kiosk will calculate the amount due for the excess time. You will pay directly at the exit kiosk. Once the transaction is complete, the exit gate will open and you can leave the parking lot. Cash is NOT accepted.
- If you have NOT prepaid: present the ticket you picked up at the entrance kiosk to one of the payment terminals located at the exit of the terminal or in the multi-level car park. Once paid, the same ticket will allow you to exit the car park. Cash is NOT accepted.
Persons With Reduced Mobility
A number of parking spaces near the multi-level parking and outdoor parking entrances are reserved for persons with reduced mobility.
It is not possible to specifically prepay for a parking space for persons with reduced mobility, First come, first served.
4 charging stations available at level 1 of the multi-level parking lot. The charging rate is $1.00 per hour.
- The station will bill for the entire time the vehicle has been connected to it. Billing does not stop when the battery is fully charged.
- In addition to the charge for using the charging stations, there is also a charge for using the multi-level parking lot. The cost of parking is billed upon exit.
- Any vehicle parked at the station not using the service will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- You must be a VERnetwork member in order to use the charging stations.
- Charging stations are not long-term parking spaces.
Dropping Off or Picking Up Someone?
Click here for more details on our Dropping Zone and our free waiting area.
Consult our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section to find an answer to your question.