The parking area of Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB) is located directly in front of the terminal.
Rates and Prepayment
Click here to find out more about our car parks, our rates and to prepay.
Persons with Reduced Mobility
A number of parking spaces near the multi-level parking and outdoor parking entrances are reserved for persons with reduced mobility.
4 charging stations available at level 1 of the multi-level parking lot. The charging rate is $1.00 per hour.
- The station will bill for the entire time the vehicle has been connected to it. Billing does not stop when the charge is complete.
- In addition to the charge for using the charging stations, there is also a charge for using the multi-level parking lot. The cost of parking is billed upon exit.
- Any vehicle parked at the station not using the service will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- You must be a VERnetwork member in order to use the charging stations.
- Charging stations are not long-term parking spaces.
Visa / MasterCard / American Express / Debit
How it Works?
If you don't prepay your parking, upon arrival, take a ticket at the entrance terminal. Keep this ticket as you will need it to exit the car park.
When you leave, place your ticket under the reader of the exit terminal. The terminal will calculate the amount due. You pay directly at the exit terminal. Once the transaction is complete, the exit gate will open and you can leave the car park. There is no pay station in the terminal. The entire payment process takes place at the exit gate of the car park.
Dropping Off or Picking Up Someone?
Please click here.
Consult our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.