Enjoy relaxation and comfort before takeoff! The world-class V.I.P Lounge by Club Med at Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB) will help make your wait enjoyable, whether you are traveling for business or pleasure.
The lounge is available to all passengers who would like to relax before their trip as well as to partners looking to offer their preferred customers special treatment.
The lounge is located near departure gate 29.
- 4:00 am to noon *
* Closing time may vary depending on traffic and flight schedules.
How do I purchase my access to the V.I.P Lounge by Club Med?
Who can use the V.I.P Lounge by Club Med?
ANY PASSENGER presenting a valid boarding pass for a flight departing from Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB) on the same day and one of the following documents:
- A valid QR code received by email following the purchase of an access on our platform (see below);
- Air Canada passengers presenting one of the following current cards: Air Canada Aeroplan 50k, Air Canada Aeroplan 75K, Air Canada Aeroplan Super Elite, Star Alliance GOLD traveling on Air Canada, Air Canada Maple Leaf Club Worldwide or Air Canada VIP Card;
- Air Canada Business Class passengers who hold a Business Class fare for any leg of their itinerary beginning at YQB;
- Passengers with a valid Priority Pass (physical or app);
- Passengers presenting the valid QR code on their Lounge Key application;
- Air Transat passengers using the Grand Luxe Collection with the voucher received in their Transat electronic documents;
- Air Transat passengers taking advantage of their preferred rate by following the procedure posted in the electronic documents provided by Transat following their purchase of an airline ticket or package;
- Passengers holding one of the following AMEX cards presenting their Priority Pass card (privilege of certain AMEX cards): American Express Corporate Platinum, American Express Centurion, American Express Platinum and American Express Business Platinum;
- Passengers with a valid DragonPass card;
- Passengers with a valid TAV Passport card;
- Passengers presenting the valid QR code on their LoungeMe application;
- Passengers presenting a coupon from previous lounge access booklets.
General terms and conditions
- To access the lounge, passengers, pilots and crew members must present a valid boarding pass for a flight departing from YQB the same day.
- Access is not permitted to passengers arriving in Québec City.
- Access to the lounge is limited to a maximum of 4 hours.
- Only those passengers who meet the various access criteria (loyalty programs, pre-authorized access or general admission) are permitted to access the lounge.
- Passengers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.