Enjoy relaxation and comfort before takeoff
The world-class V.I.P Lounge by Club Med at Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB) will help make your wait enjoyable, whether you are traveling for business or pleasure.
The lounge is available to all passengers who would like to relax before their trip as well as to partners looking to offer their preferred customers special treatment.
- Light and evolving all-you-can-eat menu
- Coffee, tea, juice, water and soft drinks
- Selection of beer, wine and spirits (for consumption in the lounge only)
- Free access to the high speed Wifi network
- Electrical outlets to recharge your electronic equipment
Located near departure gate 29, the lounge is opened according to the following schedule :
JULY, AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER
|Sunday||4:00 AM to 11:30 PM*|
|Monday||4:00 AM to 8:00 PM*|
|Tuesday||4:00 AM to 11:30 PM*|
|Wednesday||4:00 AM to 8:00 PM*|
|Thursday||4:00 AM to 7:30 PM*|
|Friday||4:00 AM to 11:30 PM*|
|Saturday||4:00 AM to 11:30 PM*|
*Sales end 1 hour 30 minutes before closing time. Subject to change depending on traffic and flight schedules.
Frequently asked questions
Click here to find answers to your questions
General terms and conditions
- To access the lounge, passengers, pilots and crew members must present a valid boarding pass for a flight departing from YQB the same day.
- Alcoholic beverages are for consumption in the lounge only.
- Access is not permitted to passengers arriving in Québec City.
- Access to the lounge is limited to a maximum of 4 hours.
- Only those passengers who meet the various access criteria (loyalty programs, pre-authorized access or general admission) are permitted to access the lounge.
- Passengers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.