Service from the main terminal
Taxi Coop Québec
Taxi Coop Sainte-Foy – Sillery
From YQB to downtown Québec City
From downtown Québec City to YQB (Trip A)
PRICE: $ 34.25
- West: Autoroute Laurentienne; rue Saint Anselme to la rue des Commissaires; des Commissaires ; boulevard Langelier ; Côte de Salaberry; Avenue de Salaberry and its extension to the Saint Lawrence River.
- East: avenue d’Estimauville and its extension to the Saint Lawrence River.
- South: the Saint Lawrence River.
- North: Autoroute Félix-Leclerc;
Houses and buildings on either side of bordering streets are part of the Quebec Downtown area.
From YQB to outskirts of the airport (Trip B)
PRICE: $ 15.00
Sainte-Foy area is defined as follows:
- West: avenue Jean-Gauvin; boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel; Rue des Champs-Élysées and their extensions between boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel and Autoroute Charest.
- East: Highway Henri IV.
- South: Autoroute Charest.
- North: Rang Sainte-Anne; Route de l’Aéroport ; Avenue Sainte-Geneviève.
Houses and buildings on either side of bordering streets are part of the Sainte-Foy area.
All other trips will be charged as per the taximeter.
NOTE : rates are subject to change without notice.