In order to find a taxi, a limousine or other means of transportation, please go to the information desk inside the terminal before the security checkpoint of the Québec City International Jean Lesage Airport or contact one of the following companies prior to your trip:
Service from the main terminal
Taxi Coop Québec
Taxi Coop Sainte-Foy – Sillery
From YQB to downtown Québec City
From downtown Québec City to YQB (Trip A)
PRICE: $ 34.25
- West: Autoroute Laurentienne; rue Saint Anselme to la rue des Commissaires; des Commissaires ; boulevard Langelier ; Côte de Salaberry; Avenue de Salaberry and its extension to the Saint Lawrence River.
- East: avenue d’Estimauville and its extension to the Saint Lawrence River.
- South: the Saint Lawrence River.
- North: Autoroute Félix-Leclerc;
Houses and buildings on either side of bordering streets are part of the Quebec Downtown area.
From YQB to outskirts of the airport (Trip B)
PRICE: $ 15.00
Sainte-Foy area is defined as follows:
- West: avenue Jean-Gauvin; boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel; Rue des Champs-Élysées and their extensions between boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel and Autoroute Charest.
- East: Highway Henri IV.
- South: Autoroute Charest.
- North: Rang Sainte-Anne; Route de l’Aéroport ; Avenue Sainte-Geneviève.
Houses and buildings on either side of bordering streets are part of the Sainte-Foy area.
All other trips will be charged as per the taximeter.
NOTE : rates are subject to change without notice.